Targeted Single-Cell Solutions for High Impact Applications
12. August 2019: We are proud to announce the appointment with Mission Bio as the Swiss Distributor for its products. Mission Bio delivers targeted solutions for high impact applications with the Tapestri Platform. The Tapestri Platform is the industry’s first and only single-cell DNA sequencing platform, enabling precise detection of heterogeneity in disease progression and treatment response. Application areas include blood cancers, solid tumors, and genome editing validation.
ONI Nanoimager – The complete package in super-resolution microscopy
3. August 2019: We are proud to announce the agreement with ONI as the Swiss Distributor for its Nanoimager desktop super resolution microscopes. ONI's goal is to bring the most advanced fluorescence microscopy methods to a whole new community of researchers, for whom such experiments may previously have been inaccessible. In this way, we can realize the full potential of single-molecule fluorescence for understanding cells and combating disease at the molecular level.
NanoCellect Validates Genomic Sample Preparation Solutions Compatible with 10x Genomics
25. July 2019: NanoCellect Biomedical, Inc., a leader in the development and manufacturing of modern and simple solutions for cell based assays, today announced that is has been added to the 10x Genomics' Compatible Product Partner Program. As part of this program, NanoCellect will help propel scientific studies forward more rapidly and efficiently by giving researchers the ability to easily input their desired cells with higher viability and integrity, improving the workflow and research results obtained with 10x Genomics' technology.
NanoCellect Biomedical Inc.
24. April 2019: It is our pleasure to announce the agreement with NanoCellect Biomedical Inc., as their exclusive distributor in Switzerland. NanoCellect is a leader in the development and manufacture of microfluidic cell sorting solutions for cell-based assays. Its product portfolio includes the WOLF® Cell Sorter, N1 Single-Cell Dispenser, as well as consumables and software.
Neues High Content Imaging System
1. Oktober 2018: Willkommen beim High Content Analyzer mit dem besten Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Anpassbare Aufnahmeprotokolle, Bild oder Laser basierter Autofokus, ein motorisierter XYZ Mikroskop-Tisch und automatische Fluoreszenzfilter- und Objektiv- Wechsler erleichtern das Aufnehmen von Multiwell- Platten oder ganzen Objektträgern.
Kits and reagents for plate reader-based live cell metabolism assays
8. June 2018: With the recent acquisition of Luxcel, Agilent has expanded its cell analysis portfolio. Agilent now offers a even wider range of easy-to-use kits and reagents for measuring real-time energy flux, mitochondrial function, glycolysis and substrate utilization in living cells, isolated mitochondria, 3D cultures and microbes.
New High Performance 4-Laser Benchtop Flow Cytometer
3. June 2018: Continuing its track record as an innovator in flow cytometry, ACEA Biosciences released the most advanced benchtop flow cytometer on the market. The NovoCyte Quanteon™ flow cytometer builds upon its widely successful predecessor, the NovoCyte, to provide an expanded set of capabilities that easily accommodates the large, multi-color panels found in today’s highly progressive flow cytometry laboratories. Scientists now have the flexibility to choose from 25 fluorescent channels utilizing four lasers (405, 488, 561, and 637nm) with 25 independent silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) detectors.
Agilent Seahorse XF Real-Time, Live-Cell ATP Rate Assay Kit
1. May 2018: Agilent Technologies Inc. recently announced the Agilent Seahorse XF Real-Time ATP Rate Assay Kit, a new product that will enable biologists to enhance their understanding of how live-cells function in real-time.